A lot of people asked us: is there a way that we can control our displays more directly, and on more platforms?
Now, we are excited to take the amazing RoboPeak USB Display User Mode SDK to the public.
- Support Windows/OS X/Linux
- Support x86/arm
- Direct access to the low-level display operations
- Fully open source
- Enumerate all RoboPeak USB Display devices connected (Relative APIs: enumDevices, findFirstDevice, openFirstDevice)
- Handle touch screen operations (Relative APIs: setStatusUpdatedCallback, getStatus)
- Fill the screen with color (Relative API: fill)
- Draw a bitmap to the screen with bit operations (Relative API: bitblt)
- Fill rectangle with bit operations (Relative API: fillrect)
- Copy an area of image to another place on the screen, in place. (Relative API: copyArea)
Where To Get It
We have published it to our github repository: https://github.com/robopeak/rpusbdisp/tree/master/drivers/usermode-sdk. Please go and get it, and have fun!